Sr. Data Analyst for Student Achievement
Posted on: January 2022
Location: United States (Remote)
About the Job:
FEV Tutor, K-12 market leader in High Impact Tutoring and Online Learning, is excited to announce a new opportunity for a Sr. Data Analyst for Student Achievement (EdTech) to join our fast-growing team and affect positive change in k12 education. Our academic growth analysts measure the impact of online tutoring on tangible measures of student achievement and evaluate partnered program outcomes based on results that matter to school districts. In this role, you will also spearhead efficacy research and collaborate internally with Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and Tutoring departments towards shared productivity and business development goals.
- Demonstrated experience managing and analyzing large data sets
- Training and experience in education research
- Committed to driving innovation in k12 education
- Committed to accelerating academic growth with k-12 students through innovative technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – highly experienced and skilled in Excel.
- Experience with Data Visualization tools
- Experience collaborating effectively with key internal/external stakeholders to accomplish shared business goals
- Conduct seasonal Growth & Impact Analytics demonstrating that online tutoring is driving growth on Benchmark and State assessments.
- Spearhead the adoption of Data Visualization tools to display student participation and performance data to internal and external stakeholders aimed at maximizing the effectiveness of tutoring programs and strengthening partnerships with k12 school districts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Academic Departments) on MOY/EOY reports, Success Stories, Case Studies, and Other opportunities to achieve shared business growth goals.
- Coordinate with 3rd Party Research Partners to complete efficacy research aimed at achieving the status of Level 1 ESSA Evidence-Based intervention.
- Analyze tutoring volume trends and projections to inform monthly, quarterly and annual tutor staffing plans and collaborate with tutoring operations managers to increase productivity and preparedness.
To Apply: Send a Cover Letter (or Cover Email) and Updated Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full Time with Benefits, Remote Position
Report: Sr. Vice President/ Sr. Director of Innovation and Growth
Salary: $70,000 – $85,000 Base Salary with Bonus Potential Commensurate with Experience. Company Growth Opportunities.