We Empower Educators to Make the Most Informed Decisions for their Students
Our Academic Success team closely monitors progress data for every account to change and adapt each program to meet and exceed program outcome goals.
Using the benchmark and assessment data from each district, our data team compiles internal usage data alongside the district’s standardized assessment data so that we can accurately assess the overall effectiveness of the intervention.
Data from weekly reports informs stakeholders about usage and growth so stakeholders can track the solution’s Return on Investment (ROI). The weekly reports also provide valuable up-to-the-minute data so your teachers can further sync tutoring with classroom instruction.
Data On Demand
We translate data across usage, student growth, assessment data, and commentary into easy-to-understand, accessible reports and dashboards. Data is always available within the FEV Tutor portal.
Our Data Analysis Team Provides Actionable Meaningful Reports
Our Education Partners Say It Best
"At Veterans Memorial Middle, we were able to double our CCRPI school rating goal and the only major difference we made is introducing FEV Tutor."
NIQUAN ALSTON, Assistant Principal, Newton County School District, GA
"FEV Tutor is very hands-on and saves our staff hours of work through their data analysis team."
Christine Foote, Director, Victor Valley Union High School District, CA
"Data is pulled directly from our benchmark tests which allows a customized plan to be developed for each student."
Kenneth Drake, Assistant Superintendent of Instruction, Epic Charter Schools, OK
Discover More about Our Core Teams
Academic Success Coaches
Our Academic Success Coaches (ASC) are former classroom teachers, administrators, and area experts who will collaborate with your educators to:
- Identify targeted populations and recommends program models that fit within your existing learning ecosystem
- Leverage your data and synchs with your instructional strategies to ensure effective program design
- Create personalized learning plans for each student for maximum impact
Family & Student Engagement Team
The Family & Student Engagement Team (FSE) develops a productive partnership with parents. For no additional cost, a member of the FEV team offers multi-touch multi-lingual communications and other family engagement services that help to:
- Introduce families to FEV Tutor’s programs, benefits, and expectations
- Develop flexible schedules to meet each student’s availability
- Notify parents with reminders, updates, and changes to tutoring services
- Communicate updates about student engagement, participation, and progress