We Empower Educators to Make the Most Informed Decisions for their Students
Our Academic Success team closely monitors progress data for every account to change and adapt each program to meet and exceed program outcome goals.
Our Data Analysis Team Provides Actionable Meaningful Reports
Our Education Partners Say It Best
"At Veterans Memorial Middle, we were able to double our CCRPI school rating goal and the only major difference we made is introducing FEV Tutor."
NIQUAN ALSTON, Assistant Principal, Newton County School District, GA
"FEV Tutor is very hands-on and saves our staff hours of work through their data analysis team."
Christine Foote, Director, Victor Valley Union High School District, CA
"Data is pulled directly from our benchmark tests which allows a customized plan to be developed for each student."
Kenneth Drake, Assistant Superintendent of Instruction, Epic Charter Schools, OK
Discover More about Our Core Teams
Academic Success Coaches
Our Academic Success Coaches (ASC) are former classroom teachers, administrators, and area experts who will collaborate with your educators to:
- Identify targeted populations and recommends program models that fit within your existing learning ecosystem
- Leverage your data and synchs with your instructional strategies to ensure effective program design
- Create personalized learning plans for each student for maximum impact
Family & Student Engagement Team
The Family & Student Engagement Team (FSE) develops a productive partnership with parents. For no additional cost, a member of the FEV team offers multi-touch multi-lingual communications and other family engagement services that help to:
- Introduce families to FEV Tutor’s programs, benefits, and expectations
- Develop flexible schedules to meet each student’s availability
- Notify parents with reminders, updates, and changes to tutoring services
- Communicate updates about student engagement, participation, and progress