Posted on: December 2021
Location: United States (Remote)
About FEV Tutor:
FEV Tutor, a Social Impact driven, K-12 EdTech leader, with a mission to effect positive change in K-12 public Education, is looking to grow our Marketing Team with a Marketing Specialist (Email Marketing)! This position has the opportunity for high growth potential as a core team member of a fast-growing Edtech company. We are looking for motivated, high-energy team players with an entrepreneurial spirit to help catalyze continued company growth through strategic marketing strategies and initiatives.
We are looking for enthusiastic marketing professional to join the marketing team! The ideal candidate will provide creative ideas to support departmental initiatives. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a Marketing Associate, you will be dependable with excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills. This position will be responsible for the planning and logistics of tradeshows and will assist with the day-to-day activities necessary to run successful marketing campaigns.
This position will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad marketing experience and be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g., social media, direct mail, and web).
- Prepare promotional presentations.
- Help distribute marketing materials.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Help organize events.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications is a plus (e.g., CRM tools, etc).
- Passion for marketing and its best practices.
- Current enrollment in a related BS, BA, or Masters degree.
- Experience in K-12 Education is a plus but not required.
To Apply: Send a Cover Letter (or Cover Email) and Updated Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with position title in subject line.
Report: Sr. Marketing Manager