Email Marketing Specialist
Posted on: August 2021
Location: United States (Remote)
About FEV Tutor:
FEV Tutor, a Social Impact driven, K-12 EdTech leader, with a mission to effect positive change in K-12 public Education, is looking to grow our Marketing Team with a Marketing Specialist (Email Marketing)! This position has the opportunity for high growth potential as a core team member of a fast-growing Edtech company. We are looking for motivated, high-energy team players with an entrepreneurial spirit to help catalyze continued company growth through strategic marketing strategies and initiatives.
We are searching for an enthusiastic marketing specialist who will work cross-functionally to develop strategy and write copy for email marketing campaigns that onboard, engage, and retain potential and current customers. The ideal candidate is dependable with excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills. This candidate can translate data and research into actionable marketing plans that inform branding and campaign development, assist and own planning event logistics, and assist in other daily departmental activities. Candidates should feel comfortable working independently and collaborating with a cross-functional team to ensure informative insights are collected.
To be successful as a marketing specialist at FEV Tutor, you must be highly self-motivated, proactive, and have a working knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies to execute successful marketing initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, build and send outbound email marketing campaigns to promote news, products, and services.
- Research our customers’ lifecycles and how they interact with our brand to understand the best ways to reach them through email
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g., academic and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Include specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions.
- Include persuasive call-to-actions in advertisements and promotions.
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Analyze and report email marketing concepts and metrics to measure and optimize our email campaigns, to improve open rates, deliverability, click rates, and conversion rates, and to achieve specific business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, writing, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing
- Knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such, Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g., HubSpot), and content management systems
- Strong desire to learn with a professional drive
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Experience in the email marketing or interactive marketing industry
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Experience in K-12 Education is a plus but not required
To Apply: Send a Cover Letter (or Cover Email) and Updated Resume/CV to email@example.com
Job Type: Full Time with Benefits
Report: Sr. Marketing Manager
Salary: $45,000/yr – $60,000/yr