Customer Success Specialist - Southeast
Posted on: January 2022
Location: Southeast Region (GA), United States Remote
About the Job:
Looking for just the right blend of business strategy, education (at the core) and making a social impact on scale? Well look no further than exciting career opportunities with FEV Tutor, the K-12 market leader in High Impact Tutoring and leader in the EdTech Market.
Our customer success team is the heartbeat of FEV Tutor and catalyzes our deep K-12 school, district and charter school network strategic partnerships.
As a customer success specialist, you will be part of a Regional Team, who works together to set our customer’s online tutoring programs up for success. The CSS will be a control and console drive, leveraging digital tools like SLACK, GSuite (for work), and Zoom to provide world-class Customer Service, be a reliable resource for our Customer Success Managers, and be flight control for quick and positive communication between our clients and our internal team members. The role’s core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Heavy outgoing communication with schools, districts and charter school networks to:
- Get rosters and schedules for tutoring
- Plan and set up training and PD
- Check in with customers to ensure they are onboarded and up and running on time and quickly
- Quick responses to key stakeholders at our partner sites (Email mainly) – being the first point of contact to ensure we have quick and timely responses to acknowledge client tickets
- Routing information and data to internal teams (GSuite and SLACK)
- Providing ongoing support to Customer Success Reps and Sr. Leadership
- Attending client meetings, taking notes, following up and helping to keep accounts organized
- Being the central nervous system for our Region(s) to keep organized, on track, and in front of clients in a timely and ongoing manner
- Tracking key KPIs and documentation in our CRM for Team Accounts
- Helping to prep for presentations and strategies for Priority and Top Accounts
The ideal candidate would be a very positive person with business energy, one who likes to communicate (and over-communicate), has deep digital communication skills (SLACK, GSuite, Zoom, CRM), and can manage their time, schedule, and priorities each day.
This position would report to FEV Tutor’s Regional Team Leader/Manager, with a flow-through to the Sr. Manager of the Customer Success Team.
There are steep growth opportunities at FEV Tutor, for team members that come in and perform at a high level in this position along with earnings potential.
Ideal candidates may have experience in EdTech, Education, or other business areas that require quick, efficient and effective communication, being a team player, with a DO-er mentality and one that can adapt to emerging needs at a high-growth EdTech organization.
To Apply: Send a Cover Letter (or Cover Email) and Updated Resume/CV to email@example.com with position title in subject line.