Call Center Supervisor
Posted on: January 2022
Location: United States (Remote)
About the Job:
FEV Tutor is looking to bring on our next core team member to help support our Call Center aka our Family & Student Engagement Team. The Call Center Supervisor will be responsible for KPIs related to enrollment, usage of products, and retention of customers using the FEV Tutor Program. Reporting to the Sr Manager of Family and Student Engagement, this motivated leader will take a team leadership role for an integral part of the FEV Tutor core business (our Family and Student Engagement). Ideal candidates have had experience as a team lead or manager of a Call Center for Calling Teams of 20-50, with the ability to train, motivate and manage a remote team of 30+ Engagement Specialists.
FEV Tutor, a fast-growing EdTech organization, is looking for an experienced call center supervisor, with call center leadership experience to lead our Family & Student Engagement, FEV Tutor’s customer support and engagement arm for their K-12 school & district contracts.
The FEV Tutor Family & Student Engagement Team aims to connect families, parents, and students with Live 1:1 Online Tutoring services. District-sponsored tutoring is offered free of cost to families and students.
With Hybrid and Distance Learning models critical in the current academic environment, the need for additional family & student engagement has increased dramatically and the number of families and students to support has followed suit.
The Call Center Supervisor will report directly to the Sr. Manager of Family and Student Engagement, to achieve outgoing communication, enrollment, attendance, and engagement KPIs and lead a team of 30+ call center agents (Family & Student Engagement Team Members).
Daily responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- Work hand-in-hand with our Sr. Manager of Family and Student Engagement to scope Call Center Needs, bandwidth, and strategy (Ongoing)
- Screen and hire call center agents
- Train and manage a remote team of 20-50 call center agents
- Have experience working with Call Center software programs like GoToConnect
- Direct call center agents on daily goals, strategies, and initiatives
- Maximize efficiency and output of the team by achieving or beating Key Performance Indicators (daily outgoing calls, enrollments, sessions booked per week, attendance percentages, quality connects, and engagement)
- Create training videos and resources for the Calling team to use for scaled impact and improve overall Call Center performance
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with leadership and call center team members, leadership and teamwork are key
- Use a solutions-oriented mindset to implement positive changes that will improve the Call Center (FSE) ecosystem and processes
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience leading or managing a call center (with a track record of success)
- Team-player able to work independently with critical thinking and process development skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated to grow professionally and make an impact with a high-growth tech company
- Experienced with Google for Business, in particular, Google Sheets and Forms
Our ideal candidate has had demonstrated success in leading and/or managing a Customer Support/Engagement Team and can hit the ground running as part of a dynamic and innovative start-up environment in the EdTech industry.
To Apply: Send a Cover Letter (or Cover Email) and Updated Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full Time with Benefits
Salary: $45,000 – $60,000 yearly (Commensurate with Experience)